Don’t get me wrong but I always try and do the biker wave – really I swear. But occasionally I forget or blow it and I want to personally apologize to everyone out there that I may have slighted over years. I’m sorry.
If you don’t know what the biker wave is you can learn about it in this informative post by William Conner here. It’s a biker thing not a cage thing. If you wave at another idiot who drives a Fiata just like you do, it’s NOT the same thing at all.
That said here are my best excuses for why I forgot to biker wave…
- I didn’t (EXPLETIVE) see you.
- You are riding a (EXPLETIVE) scooter.
- I don’t like your (EXPLETIVE) bike.
- We’re riding on the (EXPLETIVE) freeway/highway/Interstate.
- I’m in a sharp turn and have both hands on the (EXPLETIVE) handlebars.
- I’m scared to wave at you because it’s too (EXPLETIVE) windy, rainy or dangerous.
- Your (EXPLETIVE) bike is a funny color and I don’t want you to think I am flirting with you.
- Have you noticed that there’s a (EXPLETIVE) motorcycle rally going on?
- You’re an (EXPLETIVE).
- I’m an (EXPLETIVE).
Anyway, if you don’t wave back at me if I wave at you – just imagine that I am flipping you the bird instead. Thanks!